top of page

About

xmas2021.jpg

Managing, Serving & Leading

since 2001

I found my love for hospitality by spending the last 22 years serving others.  Whether it was handing over keys to a first time homebuyer, going into homes to help ease organization frustration or literally serving others that were in tangible need, homeless or even just heart needs, taking care of others became a passion.

With my background in leadership, I found it easy to direct large groups, successfully manage 300+ rentals (in Seattle) at one time, supervise Military personnel in completing detailed tasks and most importantly being able to keep a staff long term because of the care and consideration I give to them.

By putting your trust in me to take care of your property, you'll instantly feel at ease and confident in every aspect of the direction your rental is taking.

"If you give me 1% of your Trust, I'll earn the other 99%"

Let Me Start Working For You

bottom of page